Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Post

Alright. So I have always wanted to start a blog. Not that anyone would read it, but at least I can get my thoughts out.  I think that blogs are so neat. I can talk about ANYTHING!!
That includes my wonderful boyfriend, N, that I live with.  He is amazing and I will probably include him in a lot of my blogs, if I blog anymore.  Our relationship is rocky at times, but we always work through it and have the best make up sex (shhhh, don't tell anyone).  Maybe that is why we fight so much?  But nonetheless, he is the one I want to marry.  Marriage is definitely a topic of decision with us.  Also, some of the girls I work with in my campus job is getting married so I have started to kind of think about what I want in my own.
Also, I have three jobs this summer. As a student still in college, that is a little overwhelming at times, but the paychecks are always nice.  I work at a restaurant that just opened up recently.  It is great at times, but I don't exactly work with the smartest people.  High school students don't exactly have the knowledge that you gain by already having your "first job" behind you.  I also work on campus.  Facebook is my life there, but maybe this blog will move up the ladder in my list of priorities.
Even though my blog is about my life in St. Louis this summer, I am not originally from here.  I am from Iowa, and not like the capital of Iowa, I'm talking about a super small town that is almost in Minnesota.  I love this town, the simplicity is always a nice breathe of fresh air when I go home.  But nonetheless, there is nothing in my town to do.  Luckily, there is a bigger town 20 minutes away that kept me from going insane in high school.
So this is me. Like me? I don't care. Okay, actually I do care, I'm not that big of a bitch that doesn't care about other peoples feelings.  I'm a nice person, and I hope you enjoy my blog.

k : )

No comments:

Post a Comment